11.01.2010

Yes! Yes! Yes!

To cucumbers and carrots!





This brand is absolutely amazing, so glad I finally decided to give it a try.  You can usually find the brand in Target, but check out their website to find out where to find the products closest to you.  I have been using the Yes to Carrots conditioner for a few months now and it seems to never run out.  It is great, makes my hair smooth and does what conditioner should.  The best find though, is definitely the Yes to Cucumbers Shampoo.  I picked it up because it is green (I'm strangely attracted to anything green) and it is labeled to protect color treated hair.  Hey, my hair is color treated!!!  I was on the market for a new shampoo anyway, and at only about $8 for 16.9 oz I thought, why not?  After only 4 days of using this deliciously scented shampoo, my hair is completely manageable.  Prior to using it, I couldn't just blow dry and go.  In order for my hair to look half way decent I had to do a blow out with a round brush and sometimes use the flat iron.  But now I can take about 2 minutes to run the blow dryer over my hair and voila, it's gorgeous.  It is soft and smooth, but not weighed down.  It definitely has body that lasts throughout the day, and hopefully my expensive highlights and lowlights are being protected as it claims.

Also, it is worth noting that this is a paraben free product, all natural of course.  Also, the company has a non-profit organization the "Yes to Carrots Seed Fund" which helps make a difference through sustainable agriculture.  I will continue to support that by buying more Yes To products!  Check them out!

The Grade:
Scent: A+
Does what it claims: A
Packaging: A-
Usability: A+
Overall: A

No comments:

Post a Comment