11.23.2010

discover money back


I love my discover card.  I get sooo much money back I kinda feel like I'm stealing.  The best part is that I usually use my money back to buy gift cards for people for birthdays/holidays.  You can get gift cards to major stores at a discount.  Example: you pay $20 for a $25 gift card, $40 for a $50 or sometimes they have $80 for $100 (I have bought this one from Sephora for myself in the past!)  Besides gift cards or money back, you can also give your cash back rewards to charity.  The only downside to Discover is that most local and/or small businesses don't accept Discover because they charge a lot of fees to the business.  But hey, you the consumer reaps the rewards of these high fees.  As said consumer, I give Discover card an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment