2.23.2018

#6 - Spring

Spring is this amazingly huge space filled with pastel colored chairs, french country mode style accents, and plants galore. The roof is a greenhouse style skylight roof very high up, and the only negative I could find about the interior is that the trees are fake. Oof.

I was happy about the food choices here, the wines by the glass, and especially the dessert. I do wish that they had a vegetarian tasting menu. But overall, I was happy with what we ordered.



This beet and burrata salad was to die for. Seasoned just right!


I could have done without this eggplant caponata. It was fine, but nothing to write home about.


Danny went with the wild boar pasta (which I couldn't eat - so nice of him, right?) He really enjoyed it.


I had the mushroom risotto. Good dish all around. Flavorful, creamy but not too rich. Liked it.


Had some early grey tea. Can't go wrong there!


Ah, the chocolate dessert. This was the best thing of the whole meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment