2.12.2018

#27 - P.Y.T.

My best friend since 9th grade was visiting for the weekend so I gave her the 101 List and asked her to let me know where she wanted to eat. PYT was at the top of her list specifically for the menu item: hand torn pasta with shishito peppers, cilantro, mint, and poblano cream. Which we ordered. And it was freaking delicious.

We had an 8:45 reservation and spent the evening chatting, drinking wine, and sharing some amazing dishes. We closed the place out. Such a cute little place it is too. And the super vegetable forward menu has me dying to go back for more.

Potato Chapati Bread with Argental-berbere cheese, turmeric yuzu butter, and Rancho Gordo bean hummus.


Roasted cauliflower (sorry, no longer on the menu online, so I can't remember all the ingredients.)


Hand torn pasta with shishito peppers, cilantro, mint, and poblano cream.


Gianduja mousse & rice pudding with chocolate shavings and hazelnut


No comments:

Post a Comment