1.22.2011

A poppy, girlie, ballet-y workout

Pop Physique, that is the name of this super awesome workout studio that I tried out this week, thanks again groupon!  The groupon I purchased was good for any of their 4 locations, it was $20 for 3 classes (classes are normally $20 each).

courtesy of Pop Physique's website


I went Tuesday evening.  The class was full, but the room wasn't overly packed.  The place is super cute.  It's along Venice in a tall box building, sort of warehouse style.  The workout room is decked out with beautiful dark brown flooring, bright white paint, bright yellow curtains, huge white poppy pendants throughout and barres against the walls.  They provide aeromats and all of the weights/balls/straps that you need.  There was no easing into this workout.  The instructor told us to pick up our weights and off we went.  And we didn't stop for an hour.  It was intense, but not in the same way that P90x is intense.  I would say this is definitely a girl focused workout.  A lot of squeezing, mostly focusing on triceps, shoulders, hips, butt, thighs and abs.  I have no problem with that, I am happy working on all of those parts.



Right now they also have a deal for first time members, 1 month unlimited for $100.  I think it's a steal.  You could go everyday and be saving soooo much money and get super fit.  I'm thinking of getting it, stay tuned to find out how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment