2.25.2014

BERLIN!

This semester is my last vertical studio and I am taking it with Andrew Zago.  The studio is taking on four different projects in Berlin, so of course we took a week long trip to Berlin.  It was my first time in Germany outside of Frankfurt airport and my first time really getting to try out my German in a real context.  It's funny how much 3 years of studying a language in high school can actually pay off.  The words and phrases came flowing back to me, though it's been nearly 12 years since I took any German…

Anyway, Berlin has so much amazing architecture.  The favorite of which would have to be Frank Gehry's DZ Bank and OMA's Dutch Embassy, both of which we were so lucky to have gotten tours of.  Enjoy the images.























No comments:

Post a Comment