3.26.2011

Is that a garlic clove in your ear?



Why yes, yes it is.  I hate medicine.  Luckily I have a supreme immune system and rarely, if ever, get sick.  When I feel anything coming on, I drink loads of herbal tea and hot water, eat fruit, and stay away from dairy.  Yesterday at work I started feeling icky and I was out of tea.  When I got home my ear started hurting like a full sinus infection with ear ache was brewing.  I was not about to have that.  After a quick google search for homeopathic way to keep an earache from developing I discovered the healing power of garlic.  Seriously, I just peeled a clove, cut off the two sharp ends and stuck it in my ailing ear.  Within minutes I felt relief.  I left it in there for at least 30 minutes and massaged my lymphatic drainage massage for a few minutes.  Voila!  I wake up this morning still feeling a little stuffy, but no earache.  Check out this link here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment